Periodic tune ups and maintenance to help keep your car safe, performing well, and dependable. Regular maintenance can also help spot a potential problem or diagnose a performance issue. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems. To keep your vehicle running smoothly, routine maintenance and tune ups are an absolute necessity. Maintenance will help you avoid major breakdowns (and major repair bills) and help your vehicle perform at its peak.
How Healthy Is Your Car?
A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 79% of cars were in need of service or repair.
- 22% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 20% had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 17% had dirty air filters.
- 16% had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels.
- 15% had inadequate or contaminated power steering fluid.
- 12% needed new belts.